Those of you who regularly visit the Notacon site may have noticed that we quietly posted our final slate of presenters last week. Now we will shout it from the rooftops, they have been chosen!
And boy, was it hard to choose! This year we received a record number of great proposals. To everyone who submitted, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We always hate having to pass on a presentation, but we definitely enjoy having the problem of choosing from so much good material.
So there you have it, check out our presenters!
While we’re talking about this year, I wanted to point out a few major things we’re doing differently from previous years that you may not have heard about:
- We are in a brand new venue that provides us awesome new opportunities
- There will be a FREE preview of Notacon events on Thursday, April 16th starting around 7 PM. It will feature introductions from presenters about their topics, an opportunity to go “behind the scenes” to see what it takes for us prepare, as well as other fun stuff. Everyone is welcome to attend. If you can, start the con early with us!
- Hackerspaces! This year we dedicate an area to hackerspaces and staffed by hackerspace members from around the world. It will feature hardware hacking, amateur radio and other great projects.
- Game room! Whether you enjoy playing Go or Rockband, Settlers of Catan or Asteroids, our game room will be your refuge for rest and relaxation at Notacon.
- Locksport! We understand how many of you are interested in locksports of all kinds. let the FOOLS (The Fraternal Order of Locksport) be your guide in our Lock Picking Village.